Welcome! In our experiment we examined the relationship between the number of arthropods on window sills in Morrill IV South and their distance from the reptile room, which is located on the secret fifth floor of the Morrill II building. Two different times, once last week and once this past week, we checked the window sills that look over the bridge connecting Morrill IV North to Morrill IV South on the first, second, third, and fourth floors. We were looking for live and dead bugs and also signs that they had been there, which include wings, webs, and cracks. We then used Google Earth Pro to measure the distance from each of these window sills to the reptile room. We used the luxury effect and foot traffic to explain our results. As you can see by our graphs, we generally found more of these bugs and signs on the upper floors, which are closer to the reptile room and have less foot traffic.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 7 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 7 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 7 months ago
- proves 5 years 7 months ago
- broad term 5 years 7 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 7 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 7 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 7 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 7 months ago
- explanation 5 years 7 months ago