The objective of the study is to see if deep brain stimulation that is common use of treatment in diseases such as Parkinson’s disease can be used to safely treat treatment-resistant depression. There were two question that were posed in this study. The first question was addressing whether or not there is an antidepressant effect associated with sham SCC DBS. The second question was whether or not SCC DBS is safe and effective in patients with treatment-resistant bipolar depression.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago