The objective of the study is to see if deep brain stimulation that is common use of treatment in diseases such as Parkinson’s disease can be used to safely treat treatment-resistant depression. There were two question that were posed in this study. The first question was addressing whether or not there is an antidepressant effect associated with sham SCC DBS. The second question was whether or not SCC DBS is safe and effective in patients with treatment-resistant bipolar depression.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 4 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 4 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 4 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 4 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 4 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 4 weeks ago