If only one breed of dog can be saved from extinction, the chosen breed should be the Golden Retriever. The Golden Retriever is a common household dog, and is well loved by nearly all dog lovers. The fact that only one breed of dog would remain means that anybody who would want a dog as a pet would be stuck with whatever breed is left. Other breeds (such as pit-bulls) are very divisive in the community, with some people liking the breed and others hating it. The saving of this highly loved breed should leave nearly everybody satisfied. Another beneficial factor of saving a Golden Retriever is that the average litter size is eight puppies, sometimes being up to 12 puppies. This means that the one saved dog would be able to produce many children, and begin to build up a population.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago