Our data in the results section supports the information that was gathered from the studies. According to the luxury effect, the fourth floor should have the greatest number of arthropods since it is the closest to the reptile room. It also has the least amount of foot traffic. Because the first floor has the heaviest human traffic, there were the least amount of arthropods with only 3 spider webs combining both trials. The second floor only had 9 arthropods or signs of arthropods. Third floor had twelve arthropods including dead bugs, live bugs, and spider webs. Fourth floor had 18 including dead bugs, live bugs, and spider webs combining both trials for all 3. Based off of our sources, our data lines up with the luxury effect and the theory that foot traffic reduces the number of arthropods.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago