When I first discovered this article, I did not know what to expect when reading the title. I did not know of the egg based vaccine growth process so that was my first spark of interest, but then with further reading learning about the setbacks of the process also drew me in. I find this predicament to be relatable to the problem of antibiotic resistance, bacteria are becoming resistant and gaining advantageous adaptions in order to survive and beat its competitors. The virus in the same way are gaining mutations due to its exposure, advancing so they can survive longer in certain environment. It is the job of scientists and future scientists to find ways to combat these problems and find other suitable alternatives and reliable sources in keep the human population healthy.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 1 month ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 1 month ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 1 month ago
- proves 1 year 1 month ago
- broad term 1 year 1 month ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 1 month ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 1 month ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 1 month ago
- explain humanities 1 year 1 month ago
- explanation 1 year 1 month ago