The anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 family members interact to maintain mitochondrial integrity and regulate cellular commitment to apoptosis. Apoptosis, cell death, is crucial for development and homeostasis. These signals are normally tightly regulated in cells. An unbalance is needed for tumorigenesis to occur and becomes even greater when the tumor becomes resistant to the treatments. By specifically regulating these proteins and the pathways involved, it can be possible to have more control in the way cancer cells act.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 7 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 7 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 7 months ago
- proves 5 years 7 months ago
- broad term 5 years 7 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 7 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 7 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 7 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 7 months ago
- explanation 5 years 7 months ago