Using RNAi. We are now able to silence any gene in almost any organism, enabling us to perform reverse genetics to analyze our gene. Sodium azide (NaN3), a chemical commonly used to cause a transition from an AT to a GC was used on our gene. Sodium azide functions in chemical inhibition of DNA repairs, often creating a base substitution. These changes can result in various mutations including silent, missense, nonsense, or frameshift mutations. In the DNA sequence, high impact mutations were targeted in the coding regions, splice sites, and donor sequences.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 2 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 2 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 2 months 2 weeks ago
- proves 2 months 2 weeks ago
- broad term 2 months 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 2 months 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 2 months 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 2 months 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 2 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 2 months 3 weeks ago