The relationship between the distance from the reptiles to arthropods can be explained by other studies done in the past. An example of a phenomenon that explains this relationship is the luxury effect, which is strong particularly for lizards. Luxury effect displays links between urban biodiversity and sociology-economics (Litwhiler 2016). Studies have shown that factors such as climates and environmental factors play a key role when it comes to living organisms, and reptiles are no exception (Lee and Lim 2016). There are other factors that cause less arthropods, such as foot traffic. Since the first floor being the floor has the most traffic, it will have the least number of arthropods or signs of arthropods, as compared to the 4th floor that doesn’t have as much foot traffic. Since foot traffic causes a disturbance of other living organisms, there are less arthropods present. By critically observing and counting up the numbers of the arthropods and how they contain different physical features whether they be live or dead, we can observe and study how the relationship of the two affects each other.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 7 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 7 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 7 months ago
- proves 5 years 7 months ago
- broad term 5 years 7 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 7 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 7 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 7 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 7 months ago
- explanation 5 years 7 months ago