Dan and I both believe that the parents should have the right to test their daughter. Although the hospital is correct in saying the daughter will have her own choice once she turns 18. The fact that she is seven means that under the current conditions the parents have control over medical decisions in her life. Not to mention that by testing her the parents can make more informed decisions on what is best for their daughter and family, such as moving out a polluted environment. Jala believes that because of the personal effects of the genome screening and the fact that typically the disease doesn’t arise until the age of 20 that the hospital is correct in denying the parents request. She believes that the daughter will be able to make an informed decision at the age of 18 without major risks because the disease typically doesn’t arise till age 20 and because it is only 80% penetrant.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago