Like other crab spiders, Mecaphesa celer is an ambush hunter and it preys on pollinator insects by lurking in the flowers they visit. We hypothesized that in order to successfully capture its prey, Mecaphesa would choose to hide in flowers that more closely resemble its actual body coloration. In order to test our hypothesis, we designed an arena split into two different colors based in the RGB color model, and recorded to which side the spider moved after being placed in the center.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- I would suggest including an 16 hours 12 min ago
- My only suggestion would be 16 hours 20 min ago
- I would suggest making 16 hours 42 min ago
- I think you might be able to 17 hours 19 sec ago
- Nice job, my only suggestion 17 hours 4 min ago
- My only suggestion would to 17 hours 7 min ago
- I would advise removing the 17 hours 9 min ago
- Great work! Would only sugget 17 hours 11 min ago
- Nice parapgraph, I would 17 hours 14 min ago
- Good paragraph, I would 17 hours 16 min ago