We chose to test the colors white versus yellow and cyan versus green in our experiment. Some species of crab spiders are able to change their color from white to yellow, and yellow to white. We decided to use white and yellow as a control in our experiment and see which side the spiders would prefer. The color white is made up of red, green and blue all at their highest intensities which is 255 in the RGB color model. Yellow is made up of red and green both at their highest intensities of 255, with no blue is added. The next set-up contained cyan and green. Cyan is made up of green and blue both at their highest intensities of 255, and no addition of red. Green is made up of only green at its highest intensity of 255.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- I would suggest including an 16 hours 12 min ago
- My only suggestion would be 16 hours 20 min ago
- I would suggest making 16 hours 42 min ago
- I think you might be able to 17 hours 19 sec ago
- Nice job, my only suggestion 17 hours 4 min ago
- My only suggestion would to 17 hours 7 min ago
- I would advise removing the 17 hours 9 min ago
- Great work! Would only sugget 17 hours 11 min ago
- Nice parapgraph, I would 17 hours 14 min ago
- Good paragraph, I would 17 hours 16 min ago