We chose to test the colors white versus yellow and cyan versus green in our experiment. Some species of crab spiders are able to change their color from white to yellow, and yellow to white. We decided to use white and yellow as a control in our experiment and see which side the spiders would prefer. The color white is made up of red, green and blue all at their highest intensities which is 255 in the RGB color model. Yellow is made up of red and green both at their highest intensities of 255, with no blue is added. The next set-up contained cyan and green. Cyan is made up of green and blue both at their highest intensities of 255, and no addition of red. Green is made up of only green at its highest intensity of 255.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 5 months 5 days ago
- Looks good! It might be 5 months 5 days ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 5 months 5 days ago
- Unless this was done in a 5 months 6 days ago
- Rather than saying your 5 months 6 days ago
- Clarification regarding comments 5 months 6 days ago
- I think the scientific names 5 months 1 week ago
- I would proofread for grammar 5 months 1 week ago
- I think the first comma in 5 months 1 week ago
- Well written paragraph. My 5 months 1 week ago