The birds within the experiment went on two, ten day long trips over the ocean. The results showed that when the birds were on land, both hemispheres of the brain exhibited regular sleep wave activity on both sides. This means that both hemispheres were inactive at the same time. The results also proved that when the birds were flying for long durations of time, the hemispheres would alternate in activity. At most times there was one hemisphere exhibiting sleep waves while the other was exhibiting waves consistent with regular activity.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 6 months 3 days ago
- Looks good! It might be 6 months 3 days ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 6 months 3 days ago
- Unless this was done in a 6 months 3 days ago
- Rather than saying your 6 months 3 days ago
- Clarification regarding comments 6 months 4 days ago
- I think the scientific names 6 months 4 days ago
- I would proofread for grammar 6 months 4 days ago
- I think the first comma in 6 months 4 days ago
- Well written paragraph. My 6 months 4 days ago