Gene mutation can be caused by changes in the environment and at any stage of that person’s life. They could be hereditary, this happens when these mutations are inherited from a parent that will be passed to their offspring. For example, some of the inherited gene disorders are cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia and Tay-Sachs. Permanent changes can be rare but also common that sometimes it is considered a normal variation in DNA.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago