Fish locomotion involves the transfer of momentum to water, and is accompanied by changes in the shape of the body and surface structures like fins or scales. Despite the great diversity of fish morphologies and swimming patterns, recent advances in research have shed light on the kinematics of swimming. The motion created by fish can be analyzed in a three-dimensional space to study their center of mass and water flow patterns, and robotic models of fish can provide greater experimental control for such purposes.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 5 years 2 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 5 years 2 months ago
- Rather than saying your 5 years 2 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the scientific names 5 years 2 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the first comma in 5 years 2 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 5 years 2 months ago