The spider looks like a cellar spider you find around your house. At first it seemed like it was dead because it wasn't moving. However when i proceded to open the small plastic container where the spider was, the spider started to move. Maybe it was because i was letting some air in the container or the spider wanted to be free. I noticed the spider's eight legs are covered with many hairs.These particular arthropod had more than two eyes, i tried to count it but it was so small that i needed a microscope to do so. I was very intrigued wether i was observing a female or male spider because i wanted to know if that influenced it's behavior. I percieved that the spider was hanging upside down, i could only assume that it had maybe made it's own web. I never noticed a spider before and it was really interesting to observe a spider in class.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago