In the original picture the spiderweb is in the middle, the environment is in the middle and the map is on the right. On the replicate the spider web is on the left, the environment is on the middle and the map is on the right place. The arrow is pointing at the spiderweb on the original and in the replicate is pointing at the environment. The labeling letters in the original are in the picture and in the replicate are underneath of the pictures. The original pictures are more zoom in and the replicate is taken from a far-away angle. Although it was taken in the same location it doesn’t show the spiderweb picture as the original. The maps are different in the original the ISB is emphasized and zoom in and in the replicate the map doesn’t specify the location.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago