On Monday September 10, 2018 i woke up at 9 am. It was my first lab of the week and i was very nervous because I had no idea where it was. My day started with taking a shower and brushing my teeth. Went to Worcester dining for breakfast, stayed there for a half an hour because i’m a slow eater. After getting breakfast I went to see my friend Melanie and Milo her ferret since I had plenty of time before my lab. Around 11am I walked to Melanie’s place and finally met Milo. I was afraid at first because he was so hyperactive and wanted to play, he would hide on his favorite spots around her room. I took a lot of pictures of him and sent some to the Umass Campus story. I had so much fun that time went by so quickly that it was time for me to go to my Genetics Lab. I left her place around 12:45 pm to make it on time to the ISB building, where my lab was taking place. I got there before 1pm so I just waited in the second floor to enter the lab. It was difficult to find the room because the organic chemistry lab was taking place at the same time and there wasn’t any sign where the lab exactly was. I had to ask plenty of people to be sure I was going to the right place. Thankfully it was the right place and stayed there for 4 hours. After lab I went to get food at worcester with friend Lindsey, met one of her friends that were there already. After getting dinner with Lindsey and her friends I went back to my place and just relax for the rest of the day.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago