For the Spider web methods project I went to the ISB building, the side that faces the Life sciences building. I went to the back of the building where the doors are located near to the no smoking sign. I took the picture with my cell phone camera before my class started around 3:15 pm. At first it was kind of difficult to find the spiderweb because I didn’t know where to find one except for the place I had lived before on campus last year. When I saw the spiderweb I didn’t hesitate to take the picture. Additional pictures were taken in order to capture the best angle of the spiderweb because it was near the door and the window. There was a lot of people coming and going through the doors, so that was some kind of an impediment at first. For the map I opened the Umass Amherst Campus App on my phone that thankfully showed me the ISB location that I will screenshot later and save it on my phone. In class I installed Inkscape on my MacBook but at first it didn’t want to open and thankfully the professor helped me out and I was able to open the program and copy and paste the pictures I took on September 17, 2018. I labeled the figures A)was for the spider web B)was for the environment and C)for the map.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago