Our source was from Google Scholar. This website shows accredited resources, it provides good information and it has easy PDF access. We believe it’s more organized than Google because if you initiate a search in Google, you will get more than a 100 links for the article you are looking for. However, with the help of Google Scholar, you can access more information of credible academic publishers and more accredited websites. This website offers more tools for find articles, books and locate the right sources for the research paper you may have for school. As a student we are thankful for Google Scholar because it directs you to the right path and helps you obtain that article you need to complete your research paper.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago