Our project involves measuring the width of spiders, along with their weight to determine a possible relationship. We accomplished this by using an advanced microscope and individual spider silk. Silk was obtained from the spiders. The spiders were all in the same environment to ensure the variables were the same. Our results showed a negative trend in the relationship, with the heaviest spiders having the thinnest silk. This could be a potential sampling error, and increasing the sample size would offset this.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago