Our project involves measuring the width of spiders, along with their weight to determine a possible relationship. We accomplished this by using an advanced microscope and individual spider silk. Silk was obtained from the spiders. The spiders were all in the same environment to ensure the variables were the same. Our results showed a negative trend in the relationship, with the heaviest spiders having the thinnest silk. This could be a potential sampling error, and increasing the sample size would offset this.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- I would suggest including an 16 hours 12 min ago
- My only suggestion would be 16 hours 20 min ago
- I would suggest making 16 hours 42 min ago
- I think you might be able to 17 hours 19 sec ago
- Nice job, my only suggestion 17 hours 4 min ago
- My only suggestion would to 17 hours 7 min ago
- I would advise removing the 17 hours 9 min ago
- Great work! Would only sugget 17 hours 11 min ago
- Nice parapgraph, I would 17 hours 14 min ago
- Good paragraph, I would 17 hours 16 min ago