The weekly drafts assignment asked for blog posts throughout the week. At first it seemed that the weekly posts would be a lot to handle, making daily posts about science can cover a wide ground. I thought it was going to be especially difficult because I was not taking biology related classes this semester. However, the posts helped me review other classes that I had previously taken and remember important details that I otherwise would not have had to remember. The assignment helped showcase the need to be able to write an effective paragraph in a short amount of time. This was not a daily essay, but a way to mark what had happened. This helped show how helpful it is to take notes from classes that are usually bulleted or sentences that don’t always have a complete flow and reorient them into a more condensed paragraph with clearer meaning. It is helpful to rewrite the notes this way because it gives a review and better understanding of the subject when you are the one who has to write about a something that was taught/told to you.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 5 years 2 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 5 years 2 months ago
- Rather than saying your 5 years 2 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the scientific names 5 years 2 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the first comma in 5 years 2 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 5 years 2 months ago