Before starting to work on the Project assignment, I was concerned because the species that we had initially thought to use had only two specimens left in my lab. Our plan was to run trials with at least three different spiders, so in the end we had to use a different species of crab spider that was more abundant at my lab. This changed slightly the direction of our project, but in the end was a positive experience because it tested our ability to deal with the unexpected, and scientists usually have to cope with similar problems on a daily basis. As well, there was practically no research about color change for our new species, and our experiment allowed us to make some observations about different color tonalities among spiders of the same species. Regarding the poster, I would have displayed the introduction section horizontally below the title to make a better use of the space, but the overallwork of the group resulted into a final product that I liked. I already had experience making posters, but the Moodle assignment helped me reflect about the qualities that a good poster should have, and proved to be key when designing ours.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 5 years 2 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 5 years 2 months ago
- Rather than saying your 5 years 2 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the scientific names 5 years 2 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the first comma in 5 years 2 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 5 years 2 months ago