Scientists at the Max Planck Institute of Ornithology in Germany captured 15 frigatebirds in order to prove that this was actually happening. They monitored their brains to visualize what their brain activity was like during the long flights. An electroencephalogram (EEG), was implanted to record brain wave activity on the two hemispheres of the brain. A 3-D accelerometer was used as well to monitor brain activity and the movement of the birds’ heads. The birds also had a GPS tracking device implanted in order to determine whether or not the bird was flying above water, or located on land.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 6 months 1 week ago
- Looks good! It might be 6 months 1 week ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 6 months 1 week ago
- Unless this was done in a 6 months 1 week ago
- Rather than saying your 6 months 1 week ago
- Clarification regarding comments 6 months 1 week ago
- I think the scientific names 6 months 1 week ago
- I would proofread for grammar 6 months 1 week ago
- I think the first comma in 6 months 1 week ago
- Well written paragraph. My 6 months 1 week ago