One of the assignments throughout the length of the class were draft submissions. For this assignment we had to submit about 6 draft entries every week, which equated to about three hours of writing. When I first heard about this assignment I was not looking forward to it. I was worried that I was not going to have a lot to write about because Writing in Biology is the only writing based class I am taking this semester. Every week as I worked on the drafts I realized that finding things to write about was a lot easier than I thought. The draft entries were not graded for the quality of the writing, so it made it much easier to work on writing. This assignment forced me to write more throughout the week in shorter blocks of time rather than try to squeeze all of my writing right before the due date. I will use this technique in my future writing because I feel like it really benefited me and my writing by limiting procrastination.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 4 years 9 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 4 years 9 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 4 years 9 months ago
- Rather than saying your 4 years 9 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the scientific names 4 years 9 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 4 years 9 months ago
- I think the first comma in 4 years 9 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 4 years 9 months ago