As concluded in the review, fish locomotion plays a role in ocean dynamics, especially in large scale movements like migrations, which contributes to the mixing of nutrients and temperature. Therefore, studies in fish kinematics can serve to conservation efforts by providing estimates for the fishing industry in order to avoid overfishing. Regarding the use of robot models for studying fish locomotion, they are useful for controlling certain parameters in an experimental setting, but do not portray the whole picture of such movements. In order to understand locomotion, researchers should take a holistic approach that considers often neglected factors like behaviors that enhance such movements.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Looks good! I think it would 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! It might be 5 years 2 months ago
- Looks good! Maybe add a 5 years 2 months ago
- Unless this was done in a 5 years 2 months ago
- Rather than saying your 5 years 2 months ago
- Clarification regarding comments 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the scientific names 5 years 2 months ago
- I would proofread for grammar 5 years 2 months ago
- I think the first comma in 5 years 2 months ago
- Well written paragraph. My 5 years 2 months ago