The other day in my genetics class, we were talking about cloning and the idea of cloning your own pets such as dogs and cats came up. Although I don't have neither a cat or dog, I still would be againt cloning one of my pets. Aside from the ridiculous idea of cloning your pet, the price to do so was even more outrageous. It costs $50,000 to clone your dog and $25,000 to clone your cat. We took a class poll to see what the majority of people would answer to whether they would their pet, and the majority of the class voted no. This did not surprise me at all since this was never topic of discussion that has been brought up with anyone that I've ever talked to. I guess a valid reason to clone your pet is if it dies suddenly to a traggic accident; but even then, is that what's best to do?
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Wordage 21 hours 45 min ago
- Space 21 hours 49 min ago
- Grammar 21 hours 51 min ago
- Personification 1 day 23 min ago
- Word choice 1 day 25 min ago
- Comma 1 day 27 min ago
- Try to refrain from usng a 1 day 3 hours ago
- Avoid air quotations 1 day 3 hours ago
- Maybe add a little bit more 1 day 3 hours ago
- some suggestions for writing your paragraphs 1 day 4 hours ago