Firstly, the methods was extremely interesting as it forced us to get out of our shell, walk on campus, and observe the nature on our campus, something I do not do too often. I was able to walk around and look at the ground rather looking at my phone in fear of being late to class. Before this project, I thought it would be very tedious as it required some detailed work on a computer using the app that was similar to Photoshop (forgot the name!) However, I loved using this app! It was like an art project. As I did the project, I enjoyed looking at the map of my school, as that is also something I do not do often enough. I also enjoyed following someone else's methods, setting this project up like a scavenger hunt and a challenge. It definitely meant a lot to us as a class because we all got to interact with each other and see the cool findings after the methods were followed by another student. In the future, I now know how to approach scientific figures!
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 10 months ago
- Plural 1 year 10 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 10 months ago
- spelling 1 year 10 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 10 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 10 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 10 months ago
- wording 1 year 10 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 10 months ago
- really good 1 year 10 months ago