The Perfect Paragraphs were easier to do since it was just improving a draft. However, the comments were slightly time consuming as sometimes people did not have improvements to make or sometimes the posts would have reached its limit for comments. The paragraphs helped me refine my writing further and realize that even though I am trying to proofread as I write, there are always corrections to be made if it is read once more at the end. The methods project was very different from all project reports I have written. I had never paid so much attention to detail as much as I had for this project. I personally had a great time doing a write up on it. It was a very unique way of understanding the whole idea of replication as well. I also found the approach for finding differences very interesting – making inferences for the differences rather than finding faults.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 3 years 9 months ago
- Plural 3 years 9 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 3 years 9 months ago
- spelling 3 years 9 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 3 years 9 months ago
- "Males" 3 years 9 months ago
- commas and misspelling 3 years 9 months ago
- wording 3 years 9 months ago
- unclear antecedent 3 years 9 months ago
- really good 3 years 9 months ago