The Methods project was a really interesting project. I was a bit confused in the beginning on how it would work and what I needed to do, but once I got the hang of the assignment I was really into it. This project helped me tremendously in my other classes, because I had the ability to practice writing a methods and collecting/presenting images. I also enjoyed the presentations; it made me work on my ability to present in front of a class. I really enjoyed this project and I think it aided in my research writing.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 10 months ago
- Plural 1 year 10 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 10 months ago
- spelling 1 year 10 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 10 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 10 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 10 months ago
- wording 1 year 10 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 10 months ago
- really good 1 year 10 months ago