The Perfect Paragraphs left me with the same feeling as the drafts assignment. Initially, I thought it would not be a difficult assignment but I did struggle. I think that I started completing this assignment more thoroughly toward the middle of the semester. I would set up notifications and rewrite this assignment in my planner to help remind me. I found that this assignment did not really help my writing. I realized that I wrote my drafts less as a stream of conscious writing but more as a perfect paragraph. I wish I had changed how I did this assignment. I was actively editing while I wrote which left my draft and perfect paragraphs being quite similar. I do think this gave me the ability to work on my organization and be more aware of grammatical errors.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 10 months ago
- Plural 1 year 10 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 10 months ago
- spelling 1 year 10 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 10 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 10 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 10 months ago
- wording 1 year 10 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 10 months ago
- really good 1 year 10 months ago