The object given was a piece of plant matter approximately 5.6 cm in length. It has a small red stem which extends straight. It is covered in short white hairs that present as a small fuzz. After 2cm it branches out in 3 directions. The stem then loses its color and becomes a brownish central support for a trio of leaves which are in forked out at 90 degree angles from each other. The leaves and the stem form a cross pattern when viewed from the front. The twin side leaves are diamond shaped with rounded points on the sides, while the top leaf is more of a fan shape. It extends from a V shape and then ends with an uneven bumpy-edged pattern. The center leaflet is slightly longer than the others at 3.3 cm, while the smaller side leaflets are 2.2 and 2.3 cm. Each is about the same width ranging from 1.9-2.1 cm. Overall it is very thin, with the stem being roughly a millimeter thick and the leaves around ½ mm. Most likely the three leaves are leaflets, and this stem is one leaf off of a larger plant. The front face of the leaves are a dark waxy green, and the backside is pale and light colored.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 5 months ago
- Plural 1 year 5 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 5 months ago
- spelling 1 year 5 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 5 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 5 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 5 months ago
- wording 1 year 5 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 5 months ago
- really good 1 year 5 months ago