The object passed out by Professor Brewer appears to be some sore of plant trimmig. The trimming contians 3 leaves: one extends straight forward and two protrude from the end of the stem before the central leaf at 90* angles from the central stem. The is a bilateral apperance to the symmetry. The central leaf is longer than the other two and appears to be more elongated while the other two are more stocky in appearance. The trimme stem is reddish and extends about a third to halfway into the leaves as the veins in the leaves. When in the leaf, this color changes into a light yellow/green. The veins in the leaves start with one central vein and branch off like the bronchi of the lungs. The light color of the veins contrast the bright medium to dark shade of the leaf's front and matches the lighter yellow/green of the underside of the leaf. The underside of the leaf is softer with a slight texture while the front side is waxy, most likely the cuticle of the plant.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 4 months ago
- Plural 1 year 4 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 4 months ago
- spelling 1 year 4 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 4 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 4 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 4 months ago
- wording 1 year 4 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 4 months ago
- really good 1 year 4 months ago