The object placed in front of me has threen green leaved connected by one major reddish-purple stem. Throughout each leaf, there are multiple veins running through for possible water transport to keep the leaves alive. Shapes and sizes between the leaves are very similar, but each have their own shape, size, and pattern making them unique. Looking closer at the leaf, there is a yellow color that runs arond the perimeter of the green leaf. The leaf as a whole has some vertical symmetry. Each leaf is joined at the stem at the same point, with the two on the outside being smaller in shape. There are two different shades of green on different sides of the leaf. One has a waxy layered bright green side while the other is a much lighter green in color. The brighter green side also has brown spots and streaks on it. One thing that is very noticeable about these leaves is that they are fragile and ery easy to rip and tear.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 3 years 11 months ago
- Plural 3 years 11 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 3 years 11 months ago
- spelling 3 years 11 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 3 years 11 months ago
- "Males" 3 years 11 months ago
- commas and misspelling 3 years 11 months ago
- wording 3 years 11 months ago
- unclear antecedent 3 years 11 months ago
- really good 3 years 11 months ago