In class on September 12th of 2019 and September 19th, 12 different adult tree species were measured into 8, 20 by 20m areas. Multiple groups measured out two 10m x 10m plots within the area. Inside each 10 x 10 plot, a 4x4m subplots was measured out. These plots were measured out in 3 different locations; the North Slope, South Slope and the Notch in the Holyoke Range. Before the groups began measuring out plots, they were placed 10 meters apart. The groups purpose was to measure the amount of tree species in two stages of development, sapling and adult.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 3 years 9 months ago
- Plural 3 years 9 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 3 years 9 months ago
- spelling 3 years 9 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 3 years 9 months ago
- "Males" 3 years 9 months ago
- commas and misspelling 3 years 9 months ago
- wording 3 years 9 months ago
- unclear antecedent 3 years 9 months ago
- really good 3 years 9 months ago