Methods: The methods project at first was really challenging to me. I did not know how much detail was required to get someone to recreate a multipanel figure that I created without them ever seeing what the original looked like. Once I realized the amount of detail that needed to go into the text it went a lot smoother. I think this was a really good way to teach a class how much detail is needed in the methods section of a paper so that someone would be able to duplicate the experiment. It was also a great way to practice writing in the proper tenses and not use unnecessary terms, conjunctions, or subjective phrases etc. It was satisfying to see the duplicate replicate look so much like my original in the end. This project will help me with my future writing.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 10 months ago
- Plural 1 year 10 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 10 months ago
- spelling 1 year 10 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 10 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 10 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 10 months ago
- wording 1 year 10 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 10 months ago
- really good 1 year 10 months ago