Today after my classes, I was walking back to the bus stop to go back to my place and do some work. On the way to the bus stop, I couldn't help but look at most of the plants and leaves as I walked because of this assignment. As I walked out of Morill, I took a look at the first planted tree in the area and noticed that a few of the leaves had holes in the middle of them that could be due to insects eating them. Along with the holes, I also noticed a brown coloring around the holes suggesting rotting of the leaves. Later in the day on my way back from the gym, I was passing Boyden and noitced holes in a few leaves that were hanging from a tree. These were located on the back side closer to the lacrosee field near the parking lot. On these leaves, the holes were larger than the ones I found earlier in the day near Morill. There is plenty of evidence of phytophagy across the whole campus of UMass that need to be photographed to show others.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 5 months ago
- Plural 1 year 5 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 5 months ago
- spelling 1 year 5 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 5 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 5 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 5 months ago
- wording 1 year 5 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 5 months ago
- really good 1 year 5 months ago