In order to get the best results possible I will attempt to control as much as I can in my descriptions. One important thing I can control is guiding the person to the proper plant and taking a picture from the proper angle. I will do this by describing the path they need to take from a set landmark to the intended location. Once there, I plan to instruct the person on what angles to use when taking pictures, especially for the ‘distant shot’. This one will require more detail because it can be very easy to step back and take a photograph of the plant with a completely different background. Likely, my instructions will include some directionality and some description of what to fit in the background. Another basic thing I can control is when to take the photograph. It is important they do so at a similar time of day to match the shadows. A third factor I can control is how the final figure will be constructed. Careful instructions will be written for each step, beginning from the software used to the final touches.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 11 months ago
- Plural 1 year 11 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 11 months ago
- spelling 1 year 11 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 11 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 11 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 11 months ago
- wording 1 year 11 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 11 months ago
- really good 1 year 11 months ago