You are here

Methods Abstract

Submitted by kheredia on Fri, 10/11/2019 - 00:56

In this project, I compared the differences between an original multi-panel figure I made depicting phytophagy, the insect consumption of plants, and the replicated version of it made by a classmate. The purpose of this experiment was to test how well the structure of my method’s section was organized by analyzing the differences between our models. I found that the figures were not identical, and contained dissimilarities with sizing, brightness, layout, directions of labels, and morphological differences. The indicated factors that characterized these differences were different leaves being used, weather differences, camera position, font size choice, label placement and size, arrangement of maps, scaling, and choice of software.