In class, a green, unidentified compound leaf was given to each participant. With 3 rounded leaflets in total, two protuded in opposite directions, and the third sat vertically in the same direction as the red stem that connected them. All three were small and asymmetrical, with wavy margins and felt mostly smooth. Looking closely at the flat surface, one would notice the yellow veins and scaly etchings that coursed throughout the leaflets. Despite the beauty, there were some signs of decay marked by the brown spots and squiggles that ravaged the plant. Even with the imperfections, it seemingly did not hinder the plant's ability to produce a pleasant, earthy stench.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 5 months ago
- Plural 1 year 5 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 5 months ago
- spelling 1 year 5 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 5 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 5 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 5 months ago
- wording 1 year 5 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 5 months ago
- really good 1 year 5 months ago