The object is a stem ending in three glossy, green leaves featuring some red-brown splotches. The stem is a matte, reddish-brown colour covered in fuzzy, white hairs. The leaves have similar hair extending out from their contours, though individual hairs are thicker, sparser and have a yellow tinge. The leaves are somewhat opaque, their yellow-green vein systems letting through the most light and creating a scale-like pattern on each leaf. Each leaf is shaped like an extended, rounded V, topped with a series of nubs that build symmetrically into a point. From the middle leaf's top to the stem's end the object is 7.7 cm long. Though waxy on top, the leaves are matte underneath, paler in colour, and rougher in texture.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 3 years 12 months ago
- Plural 3 years 12 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 3 years 12 months ago
- spelling 3 years 12 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 3 years 12 months ago
- "Males" 3 years 12 months ago
- commas and misspelling 3 years 12 months ago
- wording 3 years 12 months ago
- unclear antecedent 3 years 12 months ago
- really good 3 years 12 months ago