The leaf had a thin stem with three green leaves jetting out in different directions, along with a very evident sweet yet minty smell. The red stem had thin, hair-like projections all over and its color extended to a certain point after the stem divided into main veins. The edges of the leaves are straight at the bottom unlike the top. Each vein had a reddish tint like the stem, but it gradually turned greenish-yellow moving to the pointy top. On one side of the leaf, the surface had a matte effect and was paler in color. On the other side, the leaf was a darker green and had a shiny surface. Placing the leaf on its pale end, certain size and shape differences were very clear. The left leaf was slightly smaller than the right leaf - later when measured, a 0.2cm difference was found. However, they were both very similar in shape - rounded. Conversely, the leaf in the center was much bigger (5.5cm) and was wider at the top than the bottom. Furthermore, the red tint, originating from the stem, started to disappear earlier in the smaller leaves in comparison to the bigger leaf. There were brown discolorations on the leaves. Surprisingly, the two side leaves had them in the same spot as each other (left of the main vein, towards the bottom). The center leaf had it in the top right corner.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 5 months ago
- Plural 1 year 5 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 5 months ago
- spelling 1 year 5 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 5 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 5 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 5 months ago
- wording 1 year 5 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 5 months ago
- really good 1 year 5 months ago