GMOs, genetically modified organisms, are all around us, but the stigma that surrounds them are misinforming the public. The anti-GMO community has spread this idea that consuming or handling a genetically modified produce item could hurt you or affect your health in some way. Crops have been naturally and artificially evolving for thousands of years, and just because the most recent forms of most are due to human interference, does not mean that they are more likely to hurt you. The process through which food can be genetically modified has helped us as a society become healthier and better nourished, making sure we all get the most nutrients possible. It has also led to new technologies, ones that are still being developed, but will be extremely beneficial to medicine long term.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 6 months ago
- Plural 1 year 6 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 6 months ago
- spelling 1 year 6 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 6 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 6 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 6 months ago
- wording 1 year 6 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 6 months ago
- really good 1 year 6 months ago