The organization present in the different forms of life on Earth is astounding. In a plant physiology class that I took last semester, we looked at a lot of different processes that plants use to survive. As multicellular organisms, a lot goes into a plant in order for it to survive. From photosynthesis to maintaining homeostasis, many processes are going on at once to keep the plant alive. Examining the cell pathways and interactions in and outside of the plant, it is easy to get lost because of how many steps are usually involved with these processes. With how complicated these processes are, it is easy not to get lost in awe of how organized these processes are. Certain things only happen depending on the completion of other events, and other things require the presence of so many things in a particular order. The same can be said about mostly every organism. Every organism has tightly regulated processes that try to ensure survival and the level of organization that goes into the different cell pathways, etc. is mind-blowing and it makes me think of how miraculous it really is that all this life can exist on Earth.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 4 years 2 months ago
- Plural 4 years 2 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 4 years 2 months ago
- spelling 4 years 2 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 4 years 2 months ago
- "Males" 4 years 2 months ago
- commas and misspelling 4 years 2 months ago
- wording 4 years 2 months ago
- unclear antecedent 4 years 2 months ago
- really good 4 years 2 months ago