If the Earth changed the direction of its spin the sun would rise in the west and set in the east. The westerlies and easterlies would be blowing in the opposite direction than they are now. Because of this I would expect that the latitudinal distributions of biomes would be similar, but the variation of biomes across continents (east-west) would reverse to some extent. I would expect the mountains to have wetter eastern sides rather than western sides.Perhaps California/Oregon/Washington would be more like temperate deciduous New England and New England would be more temperate rainforest like the redwoods, or mediteranean climate like Yosemite.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 3 years 11 months ago
- Plural 3 years 11 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 3 years 11 months ago
- spelling 3 years 11 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 3 years 11 months ago
- "Males" 3 years 11 months ago
- commas and misspelling 3 years 11 months ago
- wording 3 years 11 months ago
- unclear antecedent 3 years 11 months ago
- really good 3 years 11 months ago