At first, I did not know what to write my perfect paragraphs about. I did not feel like I was improving my writing at first when I began to write these perfect paragraphs. I felt like I was just writing to get the assignment done. About a third into the semester, I changed my mindset about what I would write about and how well I wrote these paragraphs. I focused more on spelling, grammar and the actual construct of the paragraph to make it the best I could. This allowed my classmates to carefully read these paragraphs and offer constructive criticism for me to work on in my next perfect paragraph. I had never written like this before taking this class. This class was an eye opener in to how to properly write in science. The total effect this part of the class had on me was to make sure I write everything I write with no spelling and grammar errors.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 10 months ago
- Plural 1 year 10 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 10 months ago
- spelling 1 year 10 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 10 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 10 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 10 months ago
- wording 1 year 10 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 10 months ago
- really good 1 year 10 months ago