Before beginning to write the daily drafts, I thought to myself that writing for 30 minutes a day is not long at all. However, soon after the semester began, I found myself slacking on writing my daily drafts. Soon after, I began to designate a time each day to spend 30 minutes writing. After writing a few of these drafts, I thought it was very interesting as it allowed us to write about almost anything I want. I found myself looking up articles about daily news in science, reading them, and writing a short summary about them. There were thousands of articles to choose from and I picked the ones that I thought were interesting. The good thing about this is that I enjoyed what I was reading so I can write about it a lot easier. Writing these drafts meant that I was improving the way I write and allowed me to understand scientific articles. Throughout the semester, these blog drafts had an effect on the way I was writing in science later on in the semester.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 10 months ago
- Plural 1 year 10 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 10 months ago
- spelling 1 year 10 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 10 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 10 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 10 months ago
- wording 1 year 10 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 10 months ago
- really good 1 year 10 months ago