The third goal of this lab is to Identify potential variables that must be controlled for the replicability of the study. In order to get the best results possible, I will attempt to control as much as I can in my descriptions. One important thing I can control is specifying the path I took to the proper plant and taking a picture from the proper angle. I will do this by describing the path they need to take from a set landmark to the intended location. The angles to use when taking pictures, especially for the ‘distant shot must be explained properly to get the best results possible. This one will require more detail because it can be very easy to step back and take a photograph of the plant with a completely different background. Likely, my methods will include some directionality and some description of what I fit in the background. Another basic thing I can control is when to take the photograph. It is important they do so at a similar time of day to match the shadows. A third factor I can control is how the final figure will be constructed. Careful instructions will be written for each step, beginning from the software used to the final touches.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 3 years 1 month ago
- Plural 3 years 1 month ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 3 years 1 month ago
- spelling 3 years 1 month ago
- Replicate similar to original 3 years 1 month ago
- "Males" 3 years 1 month ago
- commas and misspelling 3 years 1 month ago
- wording 3 years 1 month ago
- unclear antecedent 3 years 1 month ago
- really good 3 years 1 month ago