The Monito Del Monte ( Dromiciops gliroides), is an endangered is a marsupial native only to southwestern South America. The geographic range of this species is what can help them obtain their optimal ecological success. This means, which range can maximize their reproduction, survival (food, resources) and habitat (prey, niche, etc). In 2001, the marsupial had a population size of 4000. In the beginning of this research study, this species was at its lowest peak of population size. In 16 years, this number almost doubled. I would assume that the species may have been initially under stress when it had first occupied the southwestern part of Argentina/Chile, but with genetic variation and natural selection, this species properly adapted, and is successfully functioning in the new environment.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Narrative 1 year 9 months ago
- Plural 1 year 9 months ago
- avoiding the use of because to start a sentence 1 year 9 months ago
- spelling 1 year 9 months ago
- Replicate similar to original 1 year 9 months ago
- "Males" 1 year 9 months ago
- commas and misspelling 1 year 9 months ago
- wording 1 year 9 months ago
- unclear antecedent 1 year 9 months ago
- really good 1 year 9 months ago