At the bottom of the plant, there are no branches, however, higher up in the plant there are numerous branches. The branches are not symmetrical and contain a varying number of leaves on a given branch. The branches have hair like protrusions around where the leaves connect to the branch. The branches also have nodes and some of them have branches growing out of those nodes. The leaves seem to be bilaterally symmetrical with one prominent stem running through the middle. The leaves also have striations parallel to the stem. Some of the striations are more pronounced than others. The leaves are smooth to the touch and are very thin. Additionally, the leaves all have very straight edges.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Try to be much more precise 6 hours 1 min ago
- great paragraph! i would 6 hours 2 min ago
- Comment 12 hours 6 min ago
- Comment 12 hours 9 min ago
- Comment 12 hours 11 min ago
- Ethics Comment 1 day 1 hour ago
- PP comment 1 day 1 hour ago
- Perfect Paragraph: Zebra fish Lab 1 day 1 hour ago
- Good paragraph on action 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is informative and 1 day 3 hours ago