The “object” I was given is a live organism that seems to resemble a mealworm. It is roughly 2.5 cm long from end to end when the body is extended. Its body color is white/grayish consisting of about 10 segments, each of which average out to be 2mm in length. It has a brownish colored head that is about 1 mm in length. The widest part of its body seems to be about 3mm wide. It has 6 front legs and 8 suction cup type legs that are located at its midsection. It is capable of moving forwards and backwards by contacting and retracting its body. It seemed to hesitate for about a second or so to climb on top of my finger, but sure enough proceeded to. I am curious as to what kind of eye sight it has and how it behaves under complete darkness.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Try to be much more precise 6 hours 1 min ago
- great paragraph! i would 6 hours 2 min ago
- Comment 12 hours 6 min ago
- Comment 12 hours 9 min ago
- Comment 12 hours 11 min ago
- Ethics Comment 1 day 1 hour ago
- PP comment 1 day 1 hour ago
- Perfect Paragraph: Zebra fish Lab 1 day 1 hour ago
- Good paragraph on action 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is informative and 1 day 3 hours ago